An interesting day all around. Here’s why:
1. I’ve said it before but it bears repeating. I love being published in different places. So I was excited to see my entry made it onto the “Miracle Blog” on my church’s website. I had a story to tell and I told it. Very satisfying.
2. Another baby step towards group coaching! I was nosing around doing some Internet research and found (potentially) a very easy-to-access and priced-just-right Manhattan space to conduct groups. Stay tuned.
3. I’m reading a book that’s blowing my mind and has caused a monumental shift in my thinking. I can’t put it down. More on that in a future post.
4. Only one person showed up for my writing class tonight. Work obligations kept the others away. The lesson was on how to get started and how to get inspired. It was wonderful to have one-on-one time with a budding writer. A rare treat.
5. I went to the dentist and I’m still here to tell about it 🙂